Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rand Paul denies having Kidnapped a Woman in College To do Drugs

Rand Paul Feature on Fox 56 News (Lexington, KY)

Fox 56 TV feature on the recent Rand Paul GQ story. Includes a brief interview with Paul after his FOX News interview with Neil Cavuto.
Rand Paul is making headlines for allegedly kidnapping a female friend and forcing her to use drugs and worship an idol .Here is what GQ wrote:
"The strangest episode of Paul’s time at Baylor occurred one afternoon in 1983 … when he and a [brother in his liberal secret society] paid a visit to a female student who was one of Paul’s teammates on the Baylor swim team. According to this woman, who requested anonymity because of her current job as a clinical psychologist, “He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They’d been smoking pot.” After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. “They told me their god was ‘Aqua Buddha’ and that I needed to bow down and worship him,” the woman recalls. “They blindfolded me and made me bow down to ‘Aqua Buddha’ in the creek. I had to say, ‘I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.’ At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no.”

Enter your email address:
RON PAUL BLOG

Popular Posts