Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rand Paul on Immigration Reform: Border Security Before Probationary Legal Status - CBN 2/12/2013

Sen. Rand Paul: I'll only vote for this proposal if we have annual reports that have to be approved by Congress. So each year a report comes from an independent investigator saying we are meeting X, X and X targets and that the border is secure and we are really not allowing any illegal immigration. At that point in time, I think there is room then for normalizing these folks. David Brody: But do you believe those checks should come before any probationary legal... Paul: Security has to come first. That's why I would have a year's time period where you secure the border and then I would have a report at the end of the year and then I would have a normalization process.

Enter your email address:
RON PAUL BLOG

Popular Posts